My name is Vanessa Katsoolis. I am responsible for this blog, and here are some useless facts about me:
- I am part Kiwi, part Australian, and part Greek. I don’t know which parts are which.
- I grew up in New Zealand, but now live in Maroochydore, QLD – Australia. It’s so beautiful here.
- When I was little I begged God to turn me into a mermaid every single night before I went to sleep.
- I am not a mermaid.
- I am a nurse. Don’t ask me to describe in any detail how and why I love my job, because I’ll cry. I love it to tears.
- I dont like sweets.
- I have two sons from my first marriage. They are the most beautiful, gentle, kind and wonderful children I have ever met. I often wonder how, out of all the children in the whole world, I got the best two.
- I grew up with my 5 sisters and 1 very strong, interesting, warm and wise mother
- I am a Christian. I am trying to learn how to be a good one. I stumble and trip through my faith every day, but my faith is sincere, the foundations of which simply come down to the fact that I just love Jesus a heck of a lot.
- In high school I could fit my entire hand in my mouth.
- I love live music. I love concerts and raves, and music festivals.
If you have lost me at a concert, start looking up the front, beside the stage. That is where you would probably find me, jumping up and down, hair coming loose, covered in everyone else’s sweat, throwing my arms up, and screaming my head off. Yes, I love live music.
- As a child, I used to make daisy chains several meters long during the summer and then leave them outside peoples houses, tents or caravans as an anonymous gift.
And that’s me in a nutshell,